Basic Escort Etiquette:
1. Escorts DO NOT sell sex. (While some people often confuse Escorts and Prostitutes the big difference is simple. Escorts sell their time, not sexual acts. What happens during the time spent with an Escort is up to two or more consenting adults who possess similar likes and interests. It’s that simple.
2. Because of what was mentioned in one (1.) you will discover Escorts DO NOT talk to clients about sex between yourself and themselves at all, in any form or manner. This is just as inappropriate as you if were setting up a traditional date. The reason is as mentioned above. They are selling their time. To avoid delays in communicating with an Escort keep the discussion light and fun..
3. This is a biggy! NEVER associate a sex act with a fee or rate $$. Escorts are not prostitutes. The only people on the planet who attempt to associate sex with a fee when communicating with an Escort work for Government agencies, Police departments or are soliciting hookers. Making this fee/act association will end a conversation with an Escort immediately and once again everybody loses. Avoid this mistake at all costs and you will have a great new friend a phone call away.
4. When first contacting an Escort, usually via our booking page, be sure to supply as much information you feel comfortable providing; including your first name, your age, your height, your weight, a general location, interests, etc. Escorts are going to learn all of this information anyway so why not get started on the right foot, plus it makes the whole process run a lot smoother and faster. Something to avoid is sending E-mail with lewd, crude wishes and wants. These usually get ignored and it halts communication. Not good.
5. Always pay the agreed upon fees/monies up front. NEVER make the Escort ask for money. They are providing a service after all. When hiring an Escort for a week or more always pay half up front. This will put you high on the Escorts client list and you’ll get immediate attention in the future.
6. When you first meet up with your Escort be sure to leave the agreed monies/fees on the dresser, bed, coffee table, etc. always in plain view and expect the Escort to count it (wouldn’t you if your positions were reversed?).
7. Have your ID available for the Escort to inspect. If you don’t trust your Escort enough to see your ID then you need to look elsewhere for companionship. If an Escort cannot determine that you are not a form of oppressive puritan society then they cannot visit with you because they take a chance on meeting an undesirable client, a member of some kind of harassing government agency or a client who might mean them harm.
In the event you are staying at a hotel EXPECT the Escort to call the front desk to confirm you are a registered guest and in the room number you provided before they ever show up. This will require you providing your full name which will be compared against your ID. This is for safety reasons.their ‘friends’ who enjoy their services.
8. Expect the Escort to have told a trusted friend where they were going, for how long and with whom including details. Expect this trusted friend to have your contact information, e-mail address, cell number and even your hotel/house number as the information keeps flowing up until they arrive at your door. Escorts have friends too and to stay safe they keep the most trusted well, well informed..
9. If your first meeting with your Escort is in a hotel room EXPECT the Escort to go immediately to the bathroom to make sure there are no additional “guests”. Do not be alarmed by this. Sometimes clients surprise Escorts by bringing a friend or friends along without warning. Never a good idea!! This can annoy or even scare your Escort and will destroy the mood. Upon finding no unexpected guests you can then EXPECT the Escort to then lock all of the doors in the room including sliding glass doors and doors to joint/adjoining rooms. The time you have purchased is for you alone. With all the doors locked the Escort will have a much easier time concentrating on you and you on them.
10. Only offer beverages to your Escort which are sealed in bottles or cans. You could also expect your Escort to supply their own beverages for their own use. No Escort wants to get dosed with any kind of drug, or have to worry about it, so to avoid this it’s a great idea to follow the sealed bottle/can rule. If an Escort does accept a beverage from you EXPECT them to drink it fast or not to put the container down until it’s finished due to the above reasons. Once trust is established or you’re a repeat client this will not be such an issue.
11. This one is easy and common sense. DO NOT treat the Escort like an item/object. They are human beings, just like you and me, making their time available to you as eye candy on your arm, a dinner guest, a travel companion, a drinking buddy or what have you. Treat your Escort as you would have someone treat you and you’re likely to make a life long friend and have a hell of a lot more fun. The only time this doesn’t apply is in role playing exercises providing it’s consensual.
12. EXPECT your Escort to treat you professionally. They see you as a client and soon to be friend. They do not view you as their boyfriend/girlfriend. If you are looking for a relationship/romance then stick with a girlfriend/boyfriend and leave the Escorts to their ‘friends’ who enjoy their services.
13. Lastly, always tip your Escort, even if it’s a minor amount. Everyone likes to be told they are doing a great job and this gesture, if even $10, makes a world of difference.Well, there you have it. I promise you if you follow these simple suggestions you will never have a problem contacting an Escort, setting up an appointment, having a great first meeting or enjoying your new found friend. The memories which can be generated by your success in following these suggestions are golden. Do yourself and the Escort a favor and play nice.